Thread: eBay Bucks

Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries
    My Twitter Account My Ebay Auctions My COMC Store
    Quote Originally Posted by dinettejoe View Post
    Checked out seems fine: Do I have to enter Ebates site to go to Ebay? or can I just go directly to Ebay? Thinking first one but not sure. Thanks

If you use Chrome as your browser, there is an Ebates Chrome extension that puts the "E" logo up in the top right-hand corner next to your URL field. Whenever you go to a website that cashback is available through Ebates, it will turn red and a little banner will pop down across the top that says "X% at Ebay.com" and a button that says "activate cash back". I will try to post up a screenshot of what it looks like. I don't know if the extension is available for other browsers as I only use Chrome.

Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Ebay Auctions My COMC Store
    Ebates! I remember the commercials...just not what the commercials were! I'll definitely be checking that out. Looks like 1% on cards purchases on eBay available so that's awesome. Thanks @Boylen33!

Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a hard time keeping the spending down...there always seems to be something I want to buy on eBay each week.

Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. I've amassed a fair amount of eBay bucks this quarter, so I'm going to attempt to buy very little for the next quarter in an attempt to trigger that "please come back" offer.

I'm still so jealous of you guys that get these...LOL.