User Tag List

Thread: Kung Fu and Hanley headed to boston

Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Twitter Account My Ebay Auctions My COMC Store

Kung Fu and Hanley headed to boston

red sox spending $... im thinking lester goes there too?
    does that mean xander is being traded for more pitching help
    or
    the more the merrier?
    PC: 2012-13 KYLE SINGLER /25 and under, 2012 Topps Chrome RUSSELL WILSON COLOR Refractors NON AUTO, 2013 BDPP Kohl Stewart Rainbow and Bowman Sterling Color Refractors NON AUTO, 2011 Topps Finest Dustin Ackley Rainbow, 2012 Bowman Anthony Fernandez Rainbow, 2013 BDPP Clint Frazier Non Auto Rainbow

Bryce Harper Super Collector Jumbohky10's Avatar
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Ebay Auctions
    If both deals are finalized Sandoval plays 3B and Hanley plays LF, Bogaerts will stay at SS. Hanley cannot play SS anymore. I hope they still make a run at Lester as SP was their biggest need this off season. If they sign Hanley that will give them 8 OF's and they still need a 1 and 2 for the rotation. I would imagine they would flip a few OF's and prospects for some pitching. Middlebrooks, Cecchini, Cespedes I imagine will be the first to go. God I hope they don't trade Betts............

Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Twitter Account My Ebay Auctions My COMC Store
    I heard Hanley was willing/wanting to switch positions.. Cespedes a mistake trade or the only thing Boston has to entice? W/o giving up Betts or Xander.. Middlebrooks, Cecchini seem like they are ready to have supporting roles on a team but I dont see a major impact from them... I think moving Lester last year might have been a mistake. Hope they can get him back.

Mariners fan side note: I would like to see Xander or Cespedes in Seattle :) We have James Paxton....
    PC: 2012-13 KYLE SINGLER /25 and under, 2012 Topps Chrome RUSSELL WILSON COLOR Refractors NON AUTO, 2013 BDPP Kohl Stewart Rainbow and Bowman Sterling Color Refractors NON AUTO, 2011 Topps Finest Dustin Ackley Rainbow, 2012 Bowman Anthony Fernandez Rainbow, 2013 BDPP Clint Frazier Non Auto Rainbow